Want to be part of the pack? We are always looking to add great people to our team. You must be hard-working, a client service fanatic and have a terrific personality!
We specialize in direct recruitment of top talent. We are interested only in driven and resourceful recruiters that are committed to getting the job done. If you depend on boards and postings for candidate sourcing, this is NOT the job for you. We can offer senior recruiters remote and flexible opportunities.
Key Characteristics of our Talent Acquisition Consultants:
- Ability to work in a fast paced atmosphere
- Excellent networking skills for candidate development purposes
- Excellent Phone Skills
- Ability to adapt and work within an entrepreneurial environment
- Positive attitude and team player
- Professional demeanor
Required Skills and Experience:
- Must have a dedicated office space with a wired ethernet connection that is quiet and free from any outside distraction
- Ability to work a minimum of 20 hours week – spread over a minimum three (3) day period
- Flexibility that allows you to be contacted on off-days, to connect with candidates during off-hours and weekends
- Means to attend occasional meetings at corporate offices in Andover, MA, as well as at client sites as necessary
If you’re interested in joining our team, please send your resume and your pitch as to why you would be a great “Retriever” to [email protected]